Leather Care and Cleaning
Leather All leather aprons from Witloft are made for a lifetime of use and will therefore take on its own unique look over time. The apron protects you from heated objects such as a barbecue or grill. Do you have a classic leather apron? Then you’re in luck because this one has a unique coating. This coating protects the leather from dirt, stains and even the worst scratches are stopped with it. The coating makes the leather a bit stiff in the beginning, but will quickly soften with use.
- Always hang the apron or roll it up for storage, rather than folding.
- Always clean the entire surface to ensure the apron does not stain.
- Do not use saddle soap, cleaning solvents, oils, furniture polishes, varnishes, abrasive cleaners, detergents, or ammonia on the leather product. These can affect the finish, causing the leather to become sticky and crack.
- Carefully remove deep dirt with a vacuum cleaner brush. or dust regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Over time, leather may become somewhat dry (natural product). Grease the entire surface of the apron with transparent grease or wax.