Okuma 195 by Ginza Steel - Kirituke Santoku Knife Hand Crafted Made in Seki City of Japan
AUS10 is High Carbon, high Quality Japanese Stainless Steel Which provide very good edge sharpness, edge retention and rust resistance. The Pakka Wood handle scales are resistant to water damage and shrinkage
Similar to multi-purpose Santoku knives, double bevel Kiritsuke knives are very capable of performing a wide variety of cutting tasks and they are growing in popularity due to their styles, practical design.
|Knife Type||Kiritsuke Santoku
|Blade Material||Aichi Steel AUS10 (CLAD) Hammered|
|Blade Edge||Double Edge|
|Handle||Laminated Reinforced Wood|
|Blade Length||195mm ( 7.6" )|
|Overall Length||324mm (12.75")|
|HRC||59 - 60|
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain fine cutting performance we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month