Kenmizaki Satomi Santoku/Bannou Knife 165mm | Made in Japan
Made with Composite Material which makes this blade extremely sharp and durable.
What is Composite Blade?
Santoku/Bannou knives are suitable for everyday use, a multipurpose knives. If you are looking for one knife that does it all, that would be Santoku/Bannou knife.
| Knife Type
||Santoku/Bannou Knife All purpose
Composite (Core Material: Carbon Steel, Side material: Soft Iron)
||Traditional Honoki wooden handle, oval. With Red plastic bolster
||165mm ( 6.4")
||59 - 60
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month