Kanetsune | Made in Japan - Santoku Knife 165 mm
Japanese craftsmanship, beautiful hammered-pattern blade made with DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel blade
The Santoku knife is the most popular type of knife that has evolved together with the Japanese culture.
It is an all-purpose knife that could prepare pretty much any ingredient. Although its birthplace is Japan, its convenience has spread overseas, and in recent years many non-Japan-made Santoku Knives are found.
| Knife Type
Santoku (It is an all-purpose knife that could prepare pretty much any ingredient)
||DSR-1K6 High carbon stainless steel
||Plywood (laminated wood) with Plastic Bolster
165mm ( 6.5")
||295mm ( 11.6")
||59 - 60
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month